Apr 9, 2007

As I laid her to rest........

My 'wife' passed away last night after months of illness. She wasn't responsive as before. Her touchscreen failed many times. I had to rush her to surgery. I couldn't save her. Bleep and she's gone.
Her name was Palm TX. She's my fourth 'wife' from the family of Palm. It was a decade of romance but it has to end sometime. It was a special moment when we started. Very few people owns a PDA then. We dated at many airports, restaurants, trains and buses and many quite corners. Yeah life was simple then. No colours, no Bluetooth, no InfraRed, no video, no music, no camera, just the serial port and the stylus was just a cheap plastic. But we had many good times.
In this modern times we had too many things but too little time together. I think my PDA years is over. Until something really special comes along, I prefer to remain single, that is PDAless. At this moment I am just happy dating my girlfriend, the Sony Ericsson W900i. Here she is:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/trythephone/w900i/en/

No comments: