Apr 1, 2007

Gathering of Adek2, Kakak & Abang

Finally I had the chance to meet 'kakz' as I knew her in rantauan.com. The rest of the rantauan members and I visited her at her family place in Bangi. It was a long drive halfway to Seremban but it seems closer than Ampang :) Incidentlly it was her birthday week and we all celebrated together, the cake and all. Her age? Definitely younger than me. I guess she can comfortably call me AbangJo from now :)

More pix:
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/jaziz52/Friends/photo?authkey=sSOQKtc40nE#5059240221926848866
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/jaziz52/Friends/photo?authkey=sSOQKtc40nE#5059240230516783474

5 comments:

Kak Teh said...

hehe, abang jo, found you!

Johari Aziz said...

Hi my fellow blogger. Blog must be a very big planet :)

Kak Teh said...

hey abang jo - that was me-kak teh as in kakz!

Johari Aziz said...

Yes kak teh, I know its you. The avatar is burned on my retina for the past 3 years :)

Kak Teh said...

hahaha! okay - here is my link: www.kakteh.blogspot.com and i will add in rantauan to yr thread that rantauan bloggers shd display the rantauan mug - how about that?