May 14, 2007

Looking At Myself From Space

Just installed Google Map Pro yesterday. Took a trip around the world and finally found myself. Under that yellow pin is where I am at Plaza Sentral. On the top right is KL Sentral, the travel hub. From there I could take an express train to the airport and fly anywhere. Think of installing the software on my laptop and plugin a GPS. That will be cool and no more getting lost.

Here is the super high resolution pix: http://www.freewebs.com/johaziz/Personal/Plaza%20Sentral%20Super%20Hires.jpg

2 comments:

azhar said...

hahaha...

syoknya dapat travel..

wish i can travel a lot like you..

so any new update on palestine 3000AD?

Johari Aziz said...

Don't be too happy, I might fly you you Palestine :). Latest update is I'm busy setting up the new studio in Pandan Jaya. Bought the whole place. That will be our command centre.