Jan 17, 2008

Sister & A Couple Of Good Men

We had the main renovation finally completed last week. Shukur alhamdulillah we are blessed with this chance of having our own travel agency. With the support of a couple of good men who are with us because of our principles and not just because of money. May Allah bless us with His Rahmah and may it will be full of barakah. Insha Allah.
The lineup from left to right: Shahrul Asri, En Musa, me, Jelita and Sofia.

Here we are at our modest meeting room. It is a temporary setup. The area will be partitioned for my private office in the second phase of planning. The final meeting room will be shifted behind where there is another big area. Insha Allah.

En Musa and Shahrul discussing business with an associate of us. Could it be a multi-million dollar project or just quick and dirty? Million sound good but quick and dirty is not our way. May Allah protect us from such haram trades. I will make sure such thing don't come near the company. Alhamdulillah this meeting of no such nature.

Here is Jelita at front office doing all the marketing planning. She is actually multi-tasking, doing office work and taking care of Sofia at the same time. Sofia is actually by her side hidden from the camera.

Much of the search for resources used for the renovation were done using internet search engine and locating the items and contractors using the GPS tracking unit that I mentioned in my previous post. We work smart but play hard. Hey, its the year 2008.

JAZ Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd is located down south in Johor Bahru. We are strategically located at the gateway to Singapore - Malaysia. We will be expecting more JB-Singapore business. The company is a subsidiary of JAZ Multimedia Sdn Bhd located at MSC Cybercentre in Kuala Lumpur where it receives its financial support and information technology.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

AJ,
Kalau ada peluang bawa group to Europe, saya jaga tour for Paris. let me know.
salam
alina

Johari Aziz said...

Alina,
Actually I'm thinking of bawa group from Europe here. Especially there are many foreign Muslims who haven't experience Malaysia, myself included :)
Amacam, help distribute flyers kat Paris :)

Salam,
AJ

Unknown said...

AJ,
I can help you to distribute the flyers. I work for TDC and the chances of walk in clients to see and for me to explain is higher. Let me know also if you need any help. nak jadi tour guide kat malaysia ke, especially from French tourists, i speak french.

Salam
AG

Johari Aziz said...

Alina,
I need to do more research on France that appeal to M'sians. Send me some posters so that I can tampal at office. It will be good if you want to be tour guide for groups from here.
Perhaps I have to spend time in France to feel the country. You know that I can get up and go to France anytime without a visa.

Salam,
AJ

Unknown said...

apa lagi AJ, come over lah. I have one group arrive in March, i think it's under Triways. normally we will spend 2 days here in Paris, but you know, you can go to Rennes, beautiful there or La Rochelle too by TGV. i'll be back to work in mid march, i'll get the posters ready before that, insya allah.

Johari Aziz said...

Alina,
March is still cold lah. I prefer summer. But you'll be coming here kan? Can have more discussion. BTW I have a cousin who used to work with Triways. He has his own TA now in KL called Tri-D. I can get you connected with him and his wife. Dorang always go Europe.
Hey how about those posters?

Salam,
AJ

Unknown said...

Insya allah, we will be there either July or August. I want to discuss more on this. Do you know Berkeley International Travel Agency? We have discussed many things at length, but after his wife was hospitalised, the discussion stop right there. I would appreciate very much if you could introduce me to your cousins, i need to get more pocket money lah. Posters, ok, I will call Tourism Office if they could prepare things for you, give me your address.

salam
alina

Johari Aziz said...

Never heard of Berkeley. You know I'm still an ex-pat here in M'sia. I may not know everything:) Will introduce you to my cousin's wife. She's the one that always travels to Europe. You can cover more than a pocket money Insha Allah.

Salam,
AJ