Dec 5, 2007

Have Company Will Travel

This week I have been very busy renovating my new office down in JB. A travel company that I share with my sister. The guy beside me in the photo who is trying hard to be taller is my assistant Shahrul. He had been working very hard and deserves the limelight. We had done most of the painting and today we had stripped the floor for the new carpet.

This is the view from the reception area looking towards the window area which will be my room. The office location is just great that is beside the highway. A nice view to see everytime I come back from Kuala Lumpur. Looks like we have to work through the weekend to get the business running next week.

6 comments:

FOREVER LUV said...

Salam

Congratulate for your new travel business. Hope for the success. Btw, where is your office exact location. Need any staff, who knows can try my luck.

All the best in your business.

Johari Aziz said...

Salam,

Thanx. I actually don't run the travel business. It is manage by my sister and her staff. I'm just the 'CEO' in charge of funding and image building. The office is in JB at Bandar Baru Uda.
We're not recruiting any new staff yet. You can be our agent if you want too. But I heard you are quite rich yourself. Is it true?

FOREVER LUV said...

Salam

Quite rich in wat way? Heard from who & where? Syukur alhamduillah if benar2 rich. We re just an ordinary people with ordinary income and ordinary "flat" house.

If rasa2 need to recruit new staff, inform2 lah kita yea.

May Allah bless all of us.

Johari Aziz said...

Salam,

A 'Barbie Doll' told me that you are rich. She's still waiting for her birthday present ;)

FOREVER LUV said...

Salam

Syukur if i'm really rich. Semoga dgn doa2 teman taulan, allah memberikan rezeki yg berlimpah pada sy & family, begitu juga dgn umat Islam amnya, Amin...

Heard that you hv a hotel in KL, hv special rate for me & family, cuba nasib, hehehehhe.

May Allah bless you

Johari Aziz said...

Salam,

To be rich is to be blessed by Allah ta'ala. Either hakiki that is berkah from nature or ma'nawi that is berkah from intellectual and guidance from Allah.

Wealth is a loan from Allah. It is not to be possesed but to be used fisabilillah. Syukur alhamdulillah that you are blessed.

As for having a hotel in KL, it must be a misprint somewhere in 'Barbie News' :). The hotel is managed by my brother-in-law. Kalau nak special rate we can arrange it insya Allah even through my own company.